March 02, 2009

What thing to do before bed?

1. Brush teeth ,wash face,wipe body



Bedtime brushing is more important than in the morning, not only to clear the mouth sediments, at the same time help to protect the teeth,and also help to fall asleep.

After watching TV, wash face, wiped body in order to protect the skin clean and make sleep comfortable, easily.

I wash at least 3 time face per day,but less brush teeth,I just gargle with water,but preffer with collutory.


2. Combing hair


An ancient medical scientists proved alot of blood vessel recycle
on head.By combing,can do a massage and stimulating effect.Use a comb comb the scalp become redness to dredge head's blood for :
  • improve memory ablilities
  • improve brain thinking
  • elimination of brain fatigue
  • promote root hair nutrition
  • reduct hair loss
  • go to one's dreams.



3.Go for a walk


If have a garden ,then u can walk around for 10~15 minutes with a dispassionate manner.It will send blood circulation to the surface of body to maintenance your skin "alive".Want fall to sleep faster,then you need to reduce the brain's activities:
  • Lie down dont read
  • dont think a deep question,
I will simply think about what I am done today before I sleep.



4.Drink a cup of milk + honey


1 hour before going to bed,drink a cup of milk plus honey.Honey will help to maintain blood sugar balance all night.Thus can avoiding early wakeup,especially for older people often sleep better.




5.Open window to ventilate


Keep the bedroom ventilate with fresh air,wind or cold weather can be open a while before going to bed,it help sleep sweety.however,dont cover the head when sleep.

My health become better and less snivel in the morning, after I open window every night before sleep.



6.Soak your feet with warm water

Foreign feet scientists known as the "second heart human body".Homeland medicine consider feet have more than 60 points have a very close relation to organs.

If have daily habit before going to bed,soak your feet with a warm water(40*C~50*C).massage arch(middle bottom of feet) to:
  • promote the blood run,
  • muscle alive,
  • retune to a bakanced state of yin and yang effect.
Last time I cold and soak my feet with warm water.then i will fell better.




@May I know what thing you need to do before bed?
Post your comments and share your answer pls^^@

3 comments:

  1. Great post! I am definitely gonna change some of my sleep preparation routines...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Khoo, This is very informative and I liked your post and I already have replied over BlogCatalog's discussion.

    Anyway it's important to clean the feet too so Keep up on the good work via this blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmmm interesting, Ive never heard of the feet in warm water, Ill give that a godtonight!

    ReplyDelete

thx for your comment.=) and share your daily habit with me.and your blog too=P

Pages